Magento 404 Error Logger
404 Error is the most common error on the web, which heavily impacts your SEO ranking. It’s important to fix ASAP before more of your visitors stumbled on it. We are happy to introduce our 404 Error Logger extension which enables Magento to record these 404 errors whenever a visitor found “404 Page Not Found” error in your store. Provides an easy 404 management section to check all recorded 404 error pages/URLs under admin area. We also provide an easy and user-friendly way to fix these errors by creating Magento URL redirects.
- Easy installation & upgradation.
- Record 404 errors whenever occurs on the website.
- Record page URLs that are generating broken links.
- Records IP addresses of visitors.
- Easy to manage 404 errors from admin screen.
- Very helpful during migration from one domain/server to another.
- Aware of the suspicious events or spam hits on your Magento store.
- Shows count of how many times a URL visited, which results in 404 error page.
- Provide an easy way to create Magento redirect for fixing 404 errors.
Compatible with following versions
Community 2.1, 2.2