Experience: 2+ Years
Salary range: At par with industry/open/depends on experience
Location: Indore, MP, India.
We are looking for an excellent PHP/Open source technologies professional for our offshore development center at Indore, India. Looking for someone that allows us to breathe easy, we need this applicant to be dependable so that we can concentrate and focus on expansion.
The candidate must be a PHP expert who has worked on Ecommerce (Magento) projects/ CMS (WordPress, Drupal and Joomla) / CRM (SugarCRM or Salesforce). Certification in PHP, Magento, Zend etc. will be an added advantage.
Position Roles and Responsibilities:
- PHP Web Development using advanced technologies
- Ability to juggle multiple client projects of varying scope, complexity, and effort.
- Write design/requirements documentation.
- Develop websites based on requirements specification.
- Maintain websites.
- Perform QA/Usability tests on self or other developers work.
- Slice HTMLs/Pure CSS page designs.
- Perform Search Engine Optimizations.
- Help in scope/proposal of a project.
- Collaborate with Graphic Designer to come up with clean HTML templates for new web project.
- A graduate in Computer Science.
- Experience with projects like: Ecommerce (Magento) projects, CMS (WordPress, Drupal and Joomla) and CRM (SugarCRM and Salesforce), CakePHP, MVC.
- Ability to understand technical documents like SRS, Design Document.
- Understanding of project development methodologies like RUP is preferred.
- Understand team development/Source code control.
- Well aware of MVC and other standard design patterns.
- Capability for functional analysis and design i.e. describing what is required rather than how it is done.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to allow full interaction with Client and Business Teams.
- Perform and deliver under stringent deadlines.
- Attention to detail, Self-sufficient, pro-active and quick learner.
- Any of the following is a plus: Perl, Coldfusion, Ruby on rails, Adobe flex, Laszlo, Linux/Network Administration and Knowledge of .NET.
You are requested to email your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. This will help us match your skills with current & future requirements.